The MFE600E is an Electromagnetic flowmeter, or Flow Transducer, that measures the velocity of the water through a known tube diameter. From this, the controller calculates the flow rate and/or the total volume.
The output from the flowmeter is available as a pulse stream with programmable litres per pulse, or a 4-20mA Analog signal with a programmable span.
The MFE600E uses electromagnetic field to induce a current flow proportional to the water velocity, so there are no moving parts to wear or get damaged.
The MFE600E is a very low maintenance flow meter.
- Available as integrated (display on tube) or separated (remote mounted display).
- Measurement accuracy not affected by density.
- Measurement not affected by viscosity.
- Measurement accuracy not affected by temperature.No pipe obstruction.
- Two way measuring system for bi-directional flow measurement.
- Flange type: DN6~DN1600
- Flange, Sanitary, Threaded, Clamping type available
Widely used in industrial fields such as petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, water supply and drainage, steel, coal, paper, food, textile, environmental protection and other municipal administration, water conservancy construction fields etc.
Diameter : DN20 – DN1600
Accuracy : +/- 0.2%
- Power Supply : 230VAC, or 24VDC
- Protection : IP65
- Power : , 5W
- Temperature : -20C – +60C
- Output : 4-20mA Active. Max load resistance – 750 ohms.